Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

iPhone APPS I love

"There's an APP for that".    There certainly is.  And I love it!  One of the main reasons I got my iPhone 4 (no, I don't have the 4S - - - yet) was for the apps!  If you have an iPhone, I'd love to hear what your fave apps are.  I'm going to be sharing with you some of mine.  Being that I'm a total app junkie, I'm always looking for new apps that have been recommended, so lets swap information, ok?

Here are a few of my most current app loves:

Cuptakes - 
Cuptakes is all about girly wallpapers for your iphone.  (Right now, I have the cutest cupcake background, er... wallpaper on my iPhone.   So far I've noticed they update every month (I've only had this three months so that's what I'm assuming)  They had Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas themes thrown in the mix too.  It's easy to grab the themes from their gallery.  But take it from me, when you see one you're interested in, go ahead and save it right then.  I went back after an update and the one I was thinking about had rolled off.  Lesson learned.  Which is not a bad thing.  At least you're not stuck with the same old ones and nothing new is ever offered, right?    This is not a free app, but it's reasonable enough at $.99

Hey Tell  * Free *
This is a fun app.  Basically, it turns your iphone into a walkie talkie of sorts!  You know, when you're driving and can't type your text...this is perfect!  Voice messages are quicker than SMS - and free! 

Waze  * free *
This is a live community contributed traffic information app.  You turn this app on as your driving, it shows you on the map and any slow downs, traffic jams, police (hidden and seen) reports.  I turned this on on a recent trip, stopped to get gas and got a pop up saying they noticed I had slowed for a while, was I in a traffic jam and did I want to report it.   It is a real time traffic report, by other Waze users.  Cool, huh?   I haven't used it but there is another feature of live map and voice guided navigation too.  

PocketBooth
This is fun!  While waiting for the bride and groom to make their appearance at a wedding reception, I whipped out my iPhone and started shooting pics with this neat little app.  Just as the name says, it makes the shots look just like the old photo booth shots.   You can choose color too I think, but I like the feel of the old 50-60's style photo booth.

Ok those are a few of my most recent faves.  (More to come)  but I'd love to hear of your go-to apps if  you  have an iPhone.  Whether it be for fun, or productivity, work, whatever, leave a comment about your faveorites.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like some fun apps. I will have to check them out. My most favorite "go to" apps are Calengoo and Olive Tree. I use them daily.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails