Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Black Friday is coming!

Are you one of the masses that brave the cold, crowds and lack of sleep to make it to the stores for that elusive deal?   This year I'm staying close to home. And why, you might ask?

I am participating in ...... drum roll.....
Handmade Black Friday

My etsy shop, Sweet Jeanette's Bags, Tags & Girly Things,
is just one shop among some other pretty nifty shops holding our own Black Friday sale.  If you're thinking more of a handmade, from-the-heart, Christmas season this year, come check out all the shops participating.  The best part?  You can do it in your pajamas! 

Thanksgiving, Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous will post a preview, and then at 12:01 a.m. on the 25th, the fun begins!   

I'm not supposed to "spill the beans" yet about what deals I'm giving so everyone will have the same opportunity. But Im working feverishly to try to get some new items in the shop especially for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so you'll see some new items never before seen in my shop!  (ooooh... aren't you curious?)

 I expect I'll be shopping along with you on this day too!  (hee hee).  So mark your calendars, put reminders in your phone, whatever you have to do.  Be there!   Hey!  You can still go to the brick-and-mortar stores, and use your smart phone to order the handmade sales while your in those long, long lines!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Super cool idea. I am just hearing of this from you. Usually its the Mr. that gets up early & goes. lol I like the sound of the pj shopping!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails