Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

And the winner is....

Well, I'm late posting the winner, aren't I? LOL

Today was the day the "Real Women Eat" group gathered for our "cook and critique" dinner. We draw out of a hat what we will make and the person who gets the entree has to host it. Guess who had the entree? Yep... yours truly! LOL We'll be blogging about it soon so put Real Women Eat on your reading stop for Monday (we should have it up then!) We chose a crockpot cookbook and, well... I'll let your read our critique but I'll just say this. We're not going to use that book again. (giggle) We were brutle in our critiques too! LOL

But you didn't tune in for that, did you? I must announce the winner of the Valentine's heart potpourri and...The winner is ~~~~~~ Drum roll ~~~~~ Susie Harris from Bienvenue.

Thank you all for your sweet comments. You made my heart happy! Now, Susie I will need your mailing address so I can send you your valentine next week. Congrats!


5 comments:

  1. Yeah me!!! thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stop by on Monday...this group sounds fun!

    Already a follower from Friday Follow...but saw your SITS comment...all the wordpress/type your info thing in are showing really old posts. What's up?

    Holly @ 504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Susie, I am envious....oh well, now I'll just have to make my own. Thanks again Jeanette for posting the tutorial and hosting the giveaway. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails